Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Well I haven't posted anything in a while. Mostly cause I've been super duper busy but also cause things seem to be slowing down again. As of my morning weigh in I have lost a whopping 90 pounds! I am pretty stoked but am looking foward to that 100 pound milestone! That will be AWESOME! I spent the past 3 days in Wisconsin Dells in a bathing suit and I was not mortified by being in one! I actually was comfortable and confident! Now don't get me wrong i certainly don't have a swimsuit model body, or bikini body yet! But I did not feel like that grossest or fattest one there and that is an accomplishment! I also wasn't afraid to go down the slides nor did i worry about how small the seats on the roller coasters were! I used to have nightmares about sliding down the water slide and splashing all the water out of the pool at the end like in the movie "Norbert" with Eddie Murphy. Anyone seen it? If so you can understand the fear, but this weekend... NO FEAR!!! i had a great time with Nicholas and kept up with him! Things are good, my new life just gets better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment