Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hey all! I know it has been a while since I blogged. I have been super busy with work and rehearsals, not only for my show but Nick's. We were both in production at the same time. NEVER again! Anyway, things have gone really well, I am officially down 128 pounds and have 25 pounds to go to hit my goal!! I really hope to hit it before the year is up! Although I am finding that the last leg is proving the hardest! Not hard in the aspect of pain or troubles, just the last bit is coming off slowly and I am so ready to be at that goal!

I feel better and look better than I have in years, and although I was really having a hard time turning 40 this past October, I think the 40's may prove to be the best years of my life, cause I have a new lease on life. This is the year I will go after all my goals and dreams!

Wishing you all a healthy, happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment