Monday, February 15, 2010

I guess I should start at the beginning to understand the whole journey. On May 25 2008 I was diagnosed with pseudo tumo cerbri. This is basically excess fluid on the brain that acts like a tumor causing severe headaches. I was told 2 types of people got it. Severely overweight women or women with high blood pressure, well I didn't have the high blood pressure so you know what category that put me in. I knew I needed to loose weight but this this hit the nail on the head. I was considered morbidly obese. No one wants to be called morbidly obese believe me. I had tried dieting for years, I could loose 20 pounds and then I 'd plateau and get frustrated and back up the scale I'd go. My nueropsychologist suggested the surgery and after doing lost of researching and soul searching i decided it was the right way to go. i met with my surgeon for the first time in October of 2009 and then had the surgery 2-8-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment