Sunday, January 16, 2011

Then and Now



Well it's hard to believe that it has almost been a year!
I am posting some pictures of me from last Christmas with ones from this Christmas. The difference is amazing! I actually find looking at the old pictures of myself REALLY hard! It makes me sick to think I let myself get like that!
I have my year appt set up! I am pretty excited to see what my surgeon thinks! As of my last appt, I had lost 135 pounds and my BMI was 26.1 which is still considered overweight ): but consider that when I started this journey it was 48.6! pretty impressive! As of this morning I am down 139 pounds! I have about 12 to go till I hit my goal! The last few pounds are definitely coming off slower and I find it frustrating from time to time but then I just think of how far I've come!

I feel like a whole new woman and have decided to make the most of this new me! I got a wild hair up my butt one day and I got onto a dating service... yeah me who said "Never again" the cynic who doesn't believe in love, not sure that will ever change, but I've had some success so we will see how things pan out. For now I am taking it one day at a time, enjoying life and trying to live it to the fullest, which leads me to my other new steps. On Tuesday I am auditioning for some local commercials! I am trying to get back into the theater world full force! I want my 4o's and 2011 to be the best year ever! Just wanted to update as it had been a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment