Saturday, March 13, 2010

This week has been interesting to say the least. I went back to work which was good for my brain, 4 weeks off from work made me a little stir crazy to say the least. My body was maybe not quite as ready as I thought however. My job is pretty physical, handling books all day, and some of them are quite heavy. Needless to say by the time I got home each night I was pretty spent. I have continued to slowly loose weight. I am now down 36 lbs and feeling pretty excited about that! A couple of setbacks this week though. I am supposed to be trying a new food every day, so Thursday night,I made 2 oz of chicken (which I have eaten before successfully) and I added some Honey Terayaki sauce. After 2 bites I knew things were not going well, I had a bad pain and felt horrible, well, it all came up!!! I was so freaked out about it that I skipped my Trivia night! UGH! That was my first experience with puking! Not something I'd like to repeat, however last night I was eating egg salad and again bad pain, threw up! Not sure what's going on... I am hoping there's not a leak in the pouch. Will see what happens today.
I have been walking for 30 -45 minutes, but walking on the treadmill is sooo boring to me! I will be ready to hit the 6 week mark so I can return to my water aerobic class and my dance classes! I need variety in my exercise routine or I will quit doing it! Looking forward to next week as I will be helping out with Expressions! new production. I need something to do in the evenings rather than sitting in front of the TV watching American Idol which in my opinion sucks this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment