Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOW! Things are really going my way! I really am enjoying a whole new life! I am now down 44 pounds and I feel fantastic! I am now able to exercise (besides walking) so went to"Soul Grooves" tonight! I have to say it was sooooo much easier minus those 44 pounds! I got a new job on Monday. I will be a pre-K teacher for Kindercare and I am really looking forward to using my creative juices. Desk jobs are just not my thing! Plus I am going from 30 hours to 40 hours and increasing my pay by over $3 per hour! My last day at Mackin will be April 2nd and I start at Kindercare April 5th. I also decided to look into moving to Eagan, where I will be working and move Nick to a new school district, maybe some of his school issues will disappear! Everything is looking up and I feel better about my life than I have in a really long time! This surgery truly was the start of a brand new life (:

No comments:

Post a Comment