Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Went back to work yesterday. I really thought it would be a piece of cake, not so much. My job is pretty physical and I am sore. 4 weeks off and a major surgery has made me weak! Glad to be back though! Mentally I was going stir crazy. The weight has not been dropping off as quickly now, in fact it's barely moved in the last several days. ): I am also having troubles with constipation. Don't know if that is normal. I take so many vitamins I'm wondering if that is affecting me. In the past I've never been able to take vitamins cause I get all bound up. I know you love hearing about that little tidbit of information, but hey I'm trying to keep it real, and document everything that happens on this journey. My clothes are looser and I have to keep pulling my pants up so that's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment